Do you want help to build a business?
Write or review a contract?
Support in your negotiations?
Madaans LLP offers its diverse innovator clients a broad range of legal services. We operate from the inception of the company to establish a solid foundation and plan all the essential legal steps to growing a business. We represent clients in Canada but also foreign companies wishing to expand in Canada.
Our services include:
- Financial forecasts and drafting of business plans;
- Company names searches;
- Constitutions, organizations and updates of companies;
- Tax accounts openings;
- Provincial registrations and extra provincial registrations;
- Acquisitions, mergers and reorganization of enterprises;
- Liquidations and dissolutions of companies;
- Corporate secretary service;
- Proxy service;
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of real estate leases, leasing contracts, equipment purchases;
- Corporate finance and venture capital;
- Contracts related to intellectual property;
- Technology transfers and commercialization of research;
- Purchase and sale of businesses;
- Incorporations and business organization;
- Corporate bookkeeping;
- Business start-ups;
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of international contracts;
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of various types of agreements, including general commercial agreements, shareholders agreements or partners agreements, employment agreements and consultation, distribution and representation agreements;
- Legal risks audits and assessments;
- Legal due diligence;
- Partnerships, joint-ventures and alliances;
- Negotiating offers and letters of intent;
- Structuring the transaction, whether it is assets or shares;
- Closing the deal – without surprises and ensuring you get what you bargained for;
- Reporting and providing necessary legal opinions.